AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, October 01, 2001

 

Did someone slow down the internet tonight? Even at work it was like at a snails pace. I wonder if moving up to the guest room would help? I wonder if I could go back in time if I would do better in school or befriend Bill Gates? I wonder if my cat really likes me or just tolerates me? I wonder, wa, wa, wa, wa, wa, wonder..... actually I think the word to that song is "wander."
I know I touched on this subject some time ago, and for some reason I can't get it out of my mind. Did they ever find the guitarest of LOVERBOY? He was lost at sea some time ago (fell off a yacht). Well actually the reason I am reminded of him is because I am WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!! Woo hoo! I have this Friday and Saturday off. I'm not sure what I am going to do, maybe sit around and do nothing. Of course if anyone knows the whereabouts of the Loverboy Guitarest send the info to the AP Site Mailbox. No postage nessicary. I can't believe I don't even know how to spell 'nessicary', I know its wrong, it just doesn't look right.
Plan for tomorrow is this. Go to work. Try not to get fired. Come home. Sleep.
Intersting things of note for today:
1)Ate a bunch of baby back ribs at a restaurant.
2)Watched The Weakest Link and actually found myself rooting for Danny Bonaduce.
And that about sums it up for today. I definatly know how to seize the moment. Or seize the day, or whatever that movie with Robin Williams said to do.



10/01/2001 07:26:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS