AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, October 20, 2001

 

Normally I'm not a lazy person, but yesterday, definatly a case of the lazys. I hardly ate cause I didn't want to get off the couch. I think the cats did more than I did yesterday. I did watch The Iron Chef. They were doing sushi, which kind of stunk cause there was really not a whole lot of cooking. The Iron Chef French won with three simple dishes. I tried sushi once a long time ago and it was icky. It really tastes like raw fish. Thank god the japanese place I went too had these black crabs that were so good I still dream about them to this day.
I'm at work now, but off tomorrow. I have absolutly no plans and hopefully it will stay that way. Since I'll be here til five p.m. I'll blab more later.
10/20/2001 06:34:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS