AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, November 02, 2001

 


Okay, no updates in a while cause I spent the entire week moving. It actually took a week to get the computer set up (one of them, the other is surely days away from even being unpacked. The cats all seem to be okay with it, they have tons more room now. Gosh I am tired, moving sucks. It sucks, it sucks, it sucks. I love the new place and neiborhood though. I don't care much for our cable company, we are paying more for less. It is nice to be back though.
Habib bought the new Windows XP home edition. He said its very, very, cool and seems pretty easy to use. He's yet to fully explore it and said he hasn't crashe yet.
Oh yea, during my move the U-Haul truck I rented lights' died and I couldn't return it on time and it had to be towed.
Oh shoot, I forgot to mention. On the day before the move I noticed (well I didn't but it was noticed) that one of our cats, Kitty (I didn't name the cat, my sister did, I'll talk more about this later), developed a urinary tract infection. I took her to the vets (I had to collect some of her pee, I'll talk more about that some other day) and now she is on Clavamox, which from what they tell me is like the amoxycillain (sp?) that we take for infections. Here's the pisser (no pun intended there). I have to give here two pills a day for TWENTY ONE DAYS!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! My gosh, getting her to take one is hard enough. The poor cat hates me now and won't come near me. So now, once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. I play "The Chase Kitty Into A Corner And Shove A Pill Into Her Mouth Game". Remember in ROCKY I when he had to chase the chicken? Thats me.

11/02/2001 08:20:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS