WHERE I WAS WHEN; (I thought this would be fun, although its really going to date me)
1)Ronald Reagan was shot: I was a wee bit of a kid, watching Hatchy Malatchy in the morning. It was a school day but I stayed home sick.
2) Pope John Paul was shot: Still a little booger, and once again watching Hatchy Malatchy, home sick from school. (Hatchy Malatchy was a childrens show that had comics and puppets and stuff, it doesn't exist anymore).
3) Anwar Sadat was shot: My memory is foggy, but I'm farily certain I was home sick.
4) Challenger Explosion: Noticing a trend? Home sick from school, not watching Hatchy Malatchy though, I think I was watching Hawaii Five-O.
5) Oklahoma City Bombing:Plano Texas, our family was visiting my Uncle Mark, but I stayed back at the hotel cause I was sick.
6) The first twin towers bombing, I was off that day, and I'm not sure if I was sick.
7) Branch Dividian Mess; Called in sick from work cause my roomate who was on vacation needed money Western Unioned to him.
8) OJ Simpson Verdict called in sick just to watch it. gmd 11/10/2001 02:53:00 PM