AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, November 13, 2001

 


You know, not a gosh darn interesting thing happened today. I saw a car get pulled over on the way too work, but that was about it. Last night I had a dream (and even though studies show that the last thing people want to listen to is someone elses dream I'll talk about it anyway) that I was at a horse riding academy. I'm really not sure if there are such things but I was there. The instructor asked me to pick out a horse to ride and I had a choice between a really small horse or a really big horse, so I took the big one. Big Mistake. I had trouble getting on him and than controlling him (he wanted to go backwards whenever I wanted him to go forward) and everyone standing around laughed at me a lot. And that was it.

11/13/2001 07:53:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS