AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, December 05, 2001

 


At work right now and the Springsteens just left, so its time to blog!!!!!!!! Anywhoo, some exciting things happening here at AP. I finally dumped our old FAQ page and made a new one at geocities, and I updated it, and there's a section there for those of you who came here looking for info on the actress Amanda Peterson. For a couple days it didn't have a link back to here because I didn't know how to do it on geocities (there's alot I'm finding out I do not know how to do) but I've been working on that for the last forty five minutes and figured it out so now it links back. For some reason I thought that would be kind of important. I like it better than the old angelfire one.
Also some good news about Webshots. It turns out they are not going to be closing down along with the Excite@Home internet stuff. Turns out another company is operating their webpage and all their non internet access stuff.
Oh, one other thing about the new FAQ Page, out link for some reason back to the site appears at the top, once I figure out how to do it, I think it should be on the bottom. Of course that should take another forty five minutes.
Here at work today the pregnant girl called in sick so it was really busy and one of the Springsteens had to help so it was very busy. I guess we have to expect that thought because she is like six months pregnant and when you pregnant you cannot take any medicine except for like Tylenol. Tonight after work I have to go back to the old apartment and do some really good cleaning which may take hours (ugh), because the old landlord wants to inspect it immediatly. The bummer about that is its going to take a couple hours.

12/05/2001 03:32:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS