AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, December 05, 2001

 
amanda peterson

I found out, here at two in the morning, that I have no sense of 'art' whatsoever. One of my favorite past times when I'm bored and online is reading other blogs and stuff. So I come accross one thats all about photography and such and I notice this one picture has like 20 some comments. So I click on it (thats how you get to see the picture and the comments on this certain site) and everyone is saying to the photographer all this different stuff, like 'poignant' and 'self revealing' and 'masculine yet soft' and one commenter even said they admired the photographer for their 'courage'. The first thing I thought was 'It looks like someone eating mashed potatoes.' I'm not going to link it here because I certainly don't want to seem insulting to someone's art (who am I to judge?) but I really think the darn picture looked like a person eating mashed damn potatoes.
12/05/2001 11:21:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS