AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, December 01, 2001

 


I hate to rag on anything that is helpful when it comes to searching, but I have never used Ask Jeeves and have it work for me. I always get three or four answers from them of questions that I didn't ask but have the same words as my question in them. I know I'm not the only one. I can't be.
So here I am at work, getting interuppted constantly from my internet wanderings (I would love to know why my employer has blocked access to Webshots). I mean, I keep all my stuff there. Somebody, sometime, here at work must of done something they should not have. I can only imagine what.
I read that Excite@Home is going out of business or something like that, I wonder if that means I won't be able to use my Excite mail or my Webshots stuff.
Last night I went up North and came back for work today and am going back up tonight. Maybe later my coworker will let me see her Weekly World News. Outside of that, nothing exciting has happened at all in the last two days.
12/01/2001 11:52:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS