AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Sunday, December 09, 2001

 
amanda peterson

Well, I've noticed alot of the time here at AP I complain and talk about things I don't like. So tonight a twist! Things I do like. I like when I wake up before the alarm goes off and realize that I can sleep for another hour. I like snow storms on my day off. I like it when I get compliments at work. I like seeing my car with a full tank of gas and my refrigerator stuffed with food. I like it when I wake up in the middle of the night and I see a cat curled up and sleeping at my feet. I like it when the Pittsburgh Steelers win. I like the State I live in. I like going up North to my parents and falling asleep in my old bed. I like it when my parents call just to see if everything is okay. I like looking through old photo albums. I like watching a movie I love for the seventh or so time. I like liver and onions. I like coming home after being at work all day and seeing the cats rushing up to me when I come in the door. I like payday. I like hearing a good song on the way to work in the morning. I like pajamas. I like it when someone asks me for advice. I like it when an unexpected instant message from a friend pops up on my computer screen. I like the History Channel.
12/09/2001 09:35:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS