AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, December 21, 2001

 


Woo hoo! Lots to talk about tonight. Hmm, where should I start? Remember back about a month or so I mentioned how embarrasing it is that when I go out to eat with my parents that I am still too poor to pick up the check? Well add to that this; for the last month or two (and I didn't realize I was doing it so much) I've been crying poor to the parents (you know, calling and complaining about not having any money). So my mom calls me last night and says in a whisper "I went ahead and bought presents for me and your father for you to give to us, they are under your bed when you come up on Christmas, all you have to do is sign the cards." Well if that didn't make me feel like a scrod. I'll of course go with it (I'm sure whatever she bought is better than what I could have bought with the twenty dollars I had planned on spending).
The upstairs computer (the one I am at now) keeps giving me fatal exception errors whenever I shutdown. It started two weeks ago and hasn't stopped. I ran my virus protection, scan disk, an defrag, and am starting to get worried.
And this is really cool, I ordered online, Clavamox (I'll post the link for it tomorrow) to have for the cats in case any of them gets a urinary tract infection again. Its amoxicilain for cats and it will certainly be good to know I have it in the medicine cabnet for them (and my gosh it was easy, thank God for the internet!).

12/21/2001 10:40:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS