AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, January 28, 2002

 

I never did manage to pay my Sprint bill online. I tried twice after I was done posting last night and their servers were down. I woke up around seven thirty this morning and tried it again, same thing. So I called them and paid it that way. I know what you are thinking; "Well why didn't you just mail it to them?" Well here's the problem. Sprint doesn't give you a self addressed stamped envelope and I can't remember the last time I bought a stamp (I do remember it was only thirty two cents). I think now a stamp is either thirty four or thirty six cents. Oh yea, and another problem is, I usually end up having to wait till the last possible minute to pay my bill and mailing it off just isn't feasible. Either or, I'm certainly not going to sign up for Sprint Internet should my current one become a problem. Reason being, if you have trouble paying your bill online I can't imagine how unreliable their internet service is. I will say this though, the Sprint person I talked to was super nice and helpfull. I didn't complain to her about not being able to pay my bill online because I know what she would have thought; 'whiner'.
My gosh, I better stop posting tonight. Whats that saying; "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all."? No post tomorrow night, I work 9 to 6 and have to do three billion things to do before the day ends i.e. its garbage night, stop off at the bank, grocery shopping, and get a haircut.

P.S. All I really need to do is find a way that I can work from home and make a living. Oh, that would be so cool!


1/28/2002 09:55:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS