AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, January 12, 2002

 
amanda peterson

There we go, a new comments system. The only bummer about it, is I lost all my old comments for good I think (odd how you miss the litte things). Right now I think I am possibly drinking the best cup of coffee I've made in days which reminds me of a great improvement that was made to my work day. One of my Christmas presents was an Aladdin Coffee Thermos. The gosh darn thing is incredible. I made coffee at seven thirty yesterday morning before work and first opened it up at three in the afternoon and it was still hot! Habib told me that his brother uses one when he goes hunting and loves his too. I just can't imagine Habib's brother hunting. I myself could never hunt. I just couldn't see a deer in the gun sites and pull the trigger, I'd feel terrible for weeks. Of course whenever one of my friends who hunts (and here in Pennsylvania they almost issue you a hunting license at birth) offers me venison I take it home, cook it, and gobble it down in record time because the taste is incredible. Which leads me to another thought. Vegatarians (sp?). Of course I'm not one, but I have a couple relatives who are. I'm not going to go on a rant about it, I mean, to each his own, but I do have reservations about it. I mean, we are omnivores, which means we can eat anything of course. But by being omnivores and not eating meat, doesn't that go against our nature? Isn't there some type of psychological fall out from going against human nature?
1/12/2002 06:53:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS