AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, January 29, 2002

 


Well, I didn't think I was going to post tonight (although by the time stamp it does look like its Wednesday so technically I was right), but Marco asked me to switch my morning 9-6 shift tomorrow for his evening 3-11 shift and I jumped on that like a hobo on a hamsandwich. Marco also mentioned to me how he had an incredibly embarrasing moment today (I won't say what it was because he reads this and would kill me). But it got me thinking about embarrasments. So, here reporting from the second floor guest room Gateway computer I am going to list the most embarrasing moments of my life. They're not listed in any particuler order although the last one is the most recent.

1) In August of 1999 I bounced a check to my sister. I was spending my vacation there and on the last day we went to Point Pleasent NJ and I just didn't have enough money so she gave me fifty dollars and I insisted on writing her a check. My gosh I felt like a crud when she called me to say it boinged.

2) September of 1999 I was at the dentists office getting my teeth cleaned. The oral hygenist was scrubbing one of my back molars and with no warning (My gosh it happened so quick!) I sneezed. Unfortunatley, it was a messy sneeze. I was absolutley horrified, thank God she was wearing goggles and a face mask. I was so embarrased, this sneeze came out of nowhere!

3) When I was seventeen I went to the beer distributer in the town next to my hometown and bought a case of beer with my fake I.D. As I was leaving the store (case of beer in hand), I bumped into my father, who was going in to buy himself beer. My father got the beer and I got to spend the better part of two weeks grounded. We laugh about it now, but it was so not funny then. Oh, it was SO not funny then.

4) All I will say about this embarrasing moment is that singing the The Talking Heads song 'Burning Down The House' is so much easier in your car along with the radio than it is in front of seventy people at a karokee bar.

5) Seven months ago I accidentally sent my mother an email cartoon that depicted a Panda Bear in an explicit position with a girl, which I had meant to go to my fiance as a gag. The worst part was, in the subject line of the email I wrote; "I want to be your wild bear! Grrrr!". If you can top that, let me know.

1/29/2002 09:46:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS