AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, February 14, 2002

 

Okay, I did my two reviews for the week at The Weblog Review and I have to say, it is much harder than I thought it would be. So thats four I've done, two of which I really liked, two others I can't say I was really into (and my ratings indicated that). It feels really great to have good feedback from the people you gave a good review too, its a total bummer when you see yourself kind of slammed for giving a bad one. Hmmm, I'll do it four a couple more weeks and see how things go. The really great thing about it, is reading a really good website from top to bottom and knowing you found a really good one and you really enjoy rewarding said person with a good review because you know (just like we were) that you've been waiting a very long time for it (sometimes even a month). The bummer is that everyone who submits their site thinks they have a '5'. When you disagree, my gosh be prepared for it. Conversely though, everyone LOVES their blog. I find myself grading more on content (how many posts) than flashy html and stuff. But my gosh, its a lot of reading. Luckily they don't ask you to do more than two a week, otherwise there is no way I could keep up.
Okay, I haven't done this in a while, a Boots update! So far all of the cats but one has adjusted to him, and I am really shocked at how well he has adjusted to the others. I really expected worse. The only problem still being, we had (before Boots) two 'bed cats'. Meaning they like to sleep in bed with you. Well, Boots is a 'bed cat' and I have to say, there is only so much room. So every now and again at 2 in the A.M., you are woken up by a scuffle. I have no clue on how to solve this. In our house this is an 'Animal Rights' issue. If one cat has the right to be on the bed, don't they all?
Oh, on a related note, please, PLEASE, go to Cocky Kitty and vote in the anti-bloggys for them!!!!


2/14/2002 07:00:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS