AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, February 26, 2002

 
amanda peterson

A very strange thing happened to me today. Very strange. I was driving in the car to Wal Mart, which is about thirty minutes away. Of course I was listening to the radio. For the record, I have always hated QUEEN. I could never even stand seeing Freddie Mercury. Why? I don't know, I never like their music or never really liked them, I can't peg why.
Well anyway, on the way to Wal-Mart the song "Killer Queen" came on. I'm sure a year ago I would have changed the station, this time, I just couldn't get enough of it. I mean, I cranked that song as loud as my little radio player would let it go. What the hell? So I get home from Walmart and fire up the Bearshare and immediatly get the MP3 and I've listened to it like ten times. In between the ten listenings I am reading a ton of stuff about Freddie Mercury and Queen. Its like making a new discovery or something. Hmmm, darn strange. My gosh, I am even downloading "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" right now.
The only other interesting thing that happend to me today was I dropped a cigarette on my mouse pad and burned a hole through it (thank you 'rediscovery of Queen'). I know what your thinking "Smoker-bastard!". Well, my gosh. I'm at ten a day. Maybe fifteen. Maybe.
Coming up tomorrow something very interesting. An interview with Amanda Peterson. Of course, not the Amanda Peterson movie star or my fiance look alike. This Amanda Peterson is in my 10th grade niece Ashley's church youth group, and Ashley has interviewed Amanda Peterson about the actress Amanda Peterson. She complains that she's never mentioned here (Ashley does), and she finally gave us good enough reason to. After all, she interviewed Amanda Peterson. She emailed it to me today, and gosh darn its funny. So yes, Ashley, your interview will be posted here tomorrow.
Oh yea, and since tonight I made a spaghetti sauce that would blow away the Godfather (no pun intended):
Go, go, go you mixied up Sicizliano
All you Calabrese do the mambo like a crazy
Hey mambo don't want a tarantella
Hey mambo no more-a-mozarella
Hey mambo, mambo Italiano
Try an enchillada with a fishy bacalla

-lyrics by Rosemary Clooney
2/26/2002 06:03:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS