AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, March 30, 2002

 

Here at work (I think I mistakenly said I have Saturday through Monday off, actually its Sunday through Tuesday). And I just had a deep fried fish sandwich (with extra tartar sauce) for breakfeast. When I’m done here, I’m going Up North. Now I find myself wishing that I didn’t have to go, I would really like to just stay at home. Gosh I’m bored.
Oh yea, I did a review for The Weblog Review and accidentally graded it higher than I wanted it to be. I decided to just let it go. I so need to be more careful.
Another observation, I heard someone at the grocery store complain that we lost site of what the holiday are all about. Sounds like someone never got many Christmas presents or Easter baskets.

3/30/2002 07:25:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS