AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, April 11, 2002

 

For the record, just in case (because the last few days have been so stinky) I get eaten by a bear or struck by lightning, the last two days have stunk. When stinkage comes it comes not in single spys but in batallions . Okay that was a paraphrase. Or just a messed up phrase. I think its Shakespeare, all though for some reason I think I got it from one of the Young Guns movies. Anyway, its not a terrible stinky two days, but a nagging like stink two days, where nothing major goes wrong, just a lot of little stuff that requires your attention so that you don't have time to do the stuff you want to do. That being said, thank God I have the weekend off. More tomorrow, when hopefully, the foul stinkyness of the last two days will be over with.
Up Date 7:53pm
I've just been told that we will not have internet access at work tomorrow cause they are working on something. Hmmm, this cursed stinkiness is going to follow me right up until I go home.
I do know someone who is having a worse day than me. The cleaning lady told me an hour ago that her dog died this morning and this afternoon someone stole her license plate.
4/11/2002 04:48:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS