AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, April 17, 2002

 
amanda peterson

Today, April 17th, I almost peed myself in the car.

Yes. That is completley true. I can't get into it now, I have to go to bed, but I just about peed myself. I actually at one point in the morning said to myself "Okay, there is nothing I can do, I am going to have to pee myself here in the car, and deal with." This is a bit of a long story and this Friday when I have a chance to really get into it, I will explain.
I haven't had a chance to post in the last couple days because I had to write a review for The Weblog Review (its been a week and a half since I have done one) and you are required to do at least one a week. The webmaster is pretty cool about letting you go a little bit without doing one because you have a billion other things to do. Well, anyway, I started reviewing my last site two days ago and just got finished last night. At least this time it was a really enjoyable site. I love the sites that have a lot of entries. When I review a site that has a lot of entries, and the author makes their blog as a diary of sorts, well my gosh, its like you are following them through the ups and downs of their life. Okay, enough mushy 'feel good' thoughts. On Friday (the next time I have a chance to post) I will explain how I just about (willfully of all things) peed myself. My gosh. I almost willfully peed myself.
4/17/2002 07:49:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS