AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, April 22, 2002

 


You know, I am not new at this blogging stuff. I've been doing it for gosh darn almost a year now, but I have to admit sometimes I'll read things that I think I should know about, but I just haven't got a clue what they mean. I mean, even when I see something that I think I should know about and I go and study it (or at least take a peak), its all still greek to me. Like this from the blogger main page: Blogger Pro now supports Mozilla 1.0 Release Candidate 1. I'm clueless. I don't even know what Mozilla is. I mean, it seems interesting (and if I knew what Mozilla was I'd feel real smart, much less what a Release Candidate 1 means). But its just plain to much technical stuff to try to learn. So I'm going to take what I do know about Mozilla and talk about that. What do I know about Mozilla? Well, it rhymes with GODZILLA. And my favorite Godzilla movie would have to be Godzilla Versus Mothra. Why is this one my favorite? I think its becaus when Mothra was killed (even though it wasn't a fair fight cause I think Mothra was dying even before they started duking it out), I felt really bad, so when Mothras kids whooped on Godzilla at the end of the movie I was happy. Which is strange, cause, you know, I really love Godzilla. My second favorite would have to be Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla, not to become confused with my least favorite Godzilla; Terror of Mechagodzilla. I hear there is a remake of the Mothra Godzilla (and someone even told me once that Mothra and Godzilla teamed up) but I never saw either one of those movies.
4/22/2002 07:14:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS