AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, May 03, 2002

 
amanda peterson

Hidden Simpsons Message At The AP Site?

Seems that an anagram for 'amanda peterson' is "a panda moe rents". So I am either subliminally (sp?) writing about the Simpsons, or I am very very bored. More later, I actually have something to do today that might be fun. I think Panda's eat bamboo, but thats about all I know about them. Oh yea, China gave us one once too. I think the Panda's name was Tim or Timmy, I could be wrong about that.

I Created Blogger And Evan Williams Stole My Idea

I woke up at like six this morning (I had to use the bathroom) and instead of going back to the bedroom I went downstairs onto the couch and turned on the tv and fell asleep there. I only slept for about an hour though. And even though studies say that the last thing anyone wants to hear about is the dream you had last night, here it is. I was at a San Francisco Giants game in 1992 (which is strange, I've never been to San Fran, and I am a Pirates fan) and it was the seventh inning stretch. I had just bought myself a four dollar beer and was smoking a cigarette (can you do that at ball games?). Well anyway the guy sitting next to me, who I had exchanged small talk with the whole game, asked me what I do for a living. I said: "I am creating a web based application that would permit people to post their thoughts and feelings in real time, on the internet." (Or something like that). Well, this guy (who looks a lot like Evan Williams), except he had a baseball shirt with the name 'Enrico' on the back, pulled out a little notebook and a pen and started scribbling in it. He than looked up at me and took off. I mean, ran like heck out of the stadium. (I remember in the dream thinking, my gosh Ev runs like a girl, which is cool though cause some people say I throw like a girl). And than I wake up. Well, anyway, it was cool to think that I invented blogger (super cool considering I just figured out what a 'perma link' was last month).

5/03/2002 07:38:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS