AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, May 09, 2002

 
amanda peterson

How Anthrax Is Spread

Yes, I just figured it out. Its done by idiots like me. I am at work and fifteen minutes ago I went outside to take a break, and than I went downstairs to get a cup of coffee. Down at the coffee machine I had a conversation with Gordy (our I.T. guy). I than came back upstairs to work and after working for a few minutes I noticed this white powder all over my hands. Whats the first thing I do? I smell it. Yes, strange white powder on my hands and I smell it. There is no smell. The second thing I do? I taste it. Yes, how stupid is that? Well anyway, from the taste test I realized it was from the powdered doughnut hole I had while I was getting my coffee (which I had forgotten about). I can't believe I found a white powdery substance on my hands and after sniffing it I tasted it. Duh.
Oh yea, none of the AP Site pictures will work Friday morning. So enjoy the little red x's.
5/09/2002 03:15:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS