AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, May 11, 2002

 
amanda peterson

Okay, so last night on my way home from work I was told that I had to pick up my niece-in-law Emily (niece-in-law, thats a new one) at her friends house and take her home. Well half way home, out of the blue, she halls off and punches me in the shoulder and than says; "Punch Buggy Blue, no punch backs." Well, imagine my shock. That hasn't happened to me in years. But what really peed me off was that she called it on a bright blue Ford Focus. Now, from what I understand, a 'punch buggy' is a Volkswagon Beetle, not a Ford Focus. Since when have Ford Focus's become the new punch buggy? Well Emily says its been that way for years. I think she's lying though, and she just wanted to punch me.
5/11/2002 07:56:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS