AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, June 25, 2002

 

Cool! I of course was like the last to know, but Sexy Nerds is back online! I guess it happened in the last week or so. I'm not much for forums or message boards, but I've always loved Sexy Nerds cause they are very strict about what you can and cannot post (you have to register) and they do a really great job of keeping the weirdo's (and flamers) out. I signed up with them like over a year ago and even forgot my user name, so I had to re-register. Either or, pretty cool.
P.S. There really is nothing sexy about Sexy Nerds Dot Com, but there are a lot of nerds there (and by joining you can call yourself a 'sexy nerd!').
I'd probably have more to blab about, but is darn hot. I so need to get air conditioning up her in the guest room, I mean, its like a blanket of heat. I so need to get downstairs into the cool air.


6/25/2002 09:01:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS