AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, June 17, 2002

 
amanda peterson

I almost forgot to mention, but just like the Eighties Super Group Loverboy, not only am I working for the weekend but its a short week as well. Come Friday morning I'll be North Carolina bound.
Note
If you are reading this, this was actually posted some time ago. Of course for some lame reason this post has yet to show up on my blog page. Heck, for some reason it might never show up. But its here in my edit thingy. This is like a 'phantom' post or something. I guess I could post anything here since now one may ever get a chance to read it. What the heck, I'll admit it; that was me on the Grassy Knoll back in 1963. Jimmy Hoffa? In my backyard (under the tomatos). Amelia Earhart? Oh, you should have heard her all the time with the "Oh I want to fly, I want to go around the world, blah, blah, blah, blah."


6/17/2002 03:23:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS