AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Sunday, June 16, 2002

 

Okay, this is cool. This morning I had to go to Wal Mart. It was one of those things where Wal Mart has the one thing I need to get, and I've jut got to have it. (Well, I'm sure other places had it but according to the Sunday paper it was dirt cheap, which means I would be losing money if I didn't get it.) What it is doesn't matter. Well, okay, what the heck, I'll be truthfull. I saw a good deal on something in the paper and just wanted to get out of the house and take a thirty minute drive and listen to music in the car. So there's that. Onto the what is cool.
On the way back (and I'm listening to my cassette tape of Cheap Trick Live At The Budekahn (I know thats probably spelled wrong) because the radio plays a good song only once every ten years or so), I am stuck behind this super shiny silver Lexus. Which pees me off cause I wish I had a Lexus. I mean in the commercials those things do everything, there's even a camera that shows you what is happening behind you and displays it on a computer screen in the car. How cool is that? Of course I'll never be able to afford one, but its nice to dream. The two people in the Lexus were old folks (thats cool, if your that old you probably worked a million years and deserve one), okay I digress (sp?) again. Anyway, I was pissed cause they were going so slow. At one point I practically rear ended them, which normally would totally pee me off. But just as I was breaking so that I wouldn't hit them I noticed the bumper sticker they had on the Lexus. After reading it I couldn't help but laugh so hard I almost puked. It read: MY OTHER CAR IS A HYUNDAI. What does your AP Site author drive? Of course my three (maybe four) regular readers know its a 2002 Hyundai Accent (Four Door Sedan), with super high payments. Darn, I laughed so hard I almost threw up.


6/16/2002 07:52:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS