AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, July 06, 2002

 
amanda peterson

"I am the eggman, oh they are the eggman, I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob"


So what I did tonight (after what I bought last night at the grocery store) was make 20 'home made' egg mcmuffins. How I did this was bought a bunch of Canadian bacon, eggs, and english muffins. I toasted the muffins, and used my metal circular egg things and cooked twenty eggs (scrambled than placed into the circular thing into the frying pans-I used two) and than placed a piece of cheese on the bottom of the muffin, followed by a slice of bacon, than a slice of cheese, the egg, and the top part of the muffing. Than I put it into a freezer bag and put it in the freezer. Now when I go to work in the a.m. I can not only take my lunch, but take an egg mcmuffin or two to work to heat up in the microwave in the a.m. What that has to do with the line from I Am The Walrus (outside of the egg reference) I don't know. I don't think anyones going to complain though, John and George are gone and we all know darn well Paul died many years ago and fake Paul is certainly not going to come after me for reprinting his lyrics, I mean if Michael Jackson can steal them I doubt he's gong to complain about moi. And how do I know Paul died many years ago? "Say, Say, Say" with Michael Jackson, thats how I know.
7/06/2002 08:31:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS