AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, August 28, 2002

 

And Just Like The Eighties Super Group Loverboy, I am..

Working For The Weekend!!!

Two more days. If I can just make it two more days. Of course, come end of the work day on Friday time will immediatly speed up seven fold and it will be Monday before I know it, but heck, I'll worry about that then. All that matters is that Friday will eventually get here. You can't stop the clock (although it seems like you can slow it down a lot). I don't mean to sound vindictive here or anything, but the older I get the more I think that on some dark night a bunch of us should rent a non descript van, dress up in dark cloths, buy some baseball bats, and beat the living heck out of Father Time. Okay, that being said, let talk about Pizza.
Last night I had pizza craving (meaning I didn't want to cook or anything like that). Now, we all have our favorite pizza type. Some folks like extra mushrooms, some like sausage on their pizza, me, I love extra sauce. Tons of it. (I prefer the sauce to be kind of sweet but if not no big whoop so long as there is a ton of sauce). So we order from a place we haven't before, I don't know why, we just did. And I order two large pizzas with extra sauce, 24 chicken wings, and jalapeno (sp?) poppers. Blah, blah, blah, the pizza gets here. And I open the first pizza box (that is always a cool thing to do, open the box the first time) and I'm flabbergasted (weird word there). I'm staring at a pizza that has a ton of sauce on top of it. They took a regular pizza, and just poured a bunch of sauce on the top of it to make it "extra sauce". What the hell is that? I mean, what the hell is that????? That is not how you make pizza! If someone orders an extra sauce pizza you are supposed to put the sauce under the cheeze, I mean, just make a couple new pizzas. Don't grab any old pizza and toss a bunch of sauce on top. Oh yea, the chicken wings stunk too. So, I am boycotting that pizza shop. I'm sure that the lack of my 19 dollars will cripple them and send them into bankruptsy (sp?). Well, thats what you get. Jerkfaces.
Okay, moving onto the more serious issues facing us today. The possible war on Iraq.
Oh the heck with that topic.
I haven't had a chance to update in the last couple days cause I had to work late and by the time I got home all I wanted to do was lie on the sofa and watch tv. Last night around 8pm I got a call from a telemarketer. They were offering six months of TV Guide for a really cool price. So of course I signed up for it. I'll probably have to change my number now or I'll be getting calls like that all the time.I know it was wrong to do, but I couldn't stop myself.
On Tuesday I re-reviewed a site for the Weblog Review. "Re-review" meaning a site I gave a pretty bad review to really improved itself to the point that, well, it deserved some kudos.
Tomorow night I am going to post my predictions for how the NFL season is going to end (who is going to make the playoffs, and win the superbowl and such). Yup, I've got it all figured out. (Come middle January I will probably erase today and tomorrows post to save face), but I'm going to predict it all (as I see it tomorrow). If I'm right, oh, that would be so cool.

8/28/2002 09:21:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS