AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

 

On This Day In History:

In 1890 H.P. Lovecraft was born.

In 1866 President Andrew Johnson declares The Civil War officially over.

In 1896 The "dial" telephone is patented.

In 1929 The first airship flight around the Earth flying eastward is completed.

In 1940 British PM Churchill says of the Royal Air Force, "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few".

In 1953 Russia publicly acknowledges hydrogen bomb test detonation.

In 1965 Rolling Stones release "Satisfaction" (their 1st #1 US hit).


And what did I do today?

I woke up around 9am. After a quick trip to the john, I went downstairs and drank half a glass of lemonade. I than went back upstairs and slept til around 11am. At 11am I woke up and went downstairs, made coffee and turned on the TV. I watched all the important news on Fox news and MSNBC. While drinking my morning coffee and watching the news, (I'm guessing sometime around noon), I fell back asleep on the sofa. I woke up around 1pm. At 1pm I had another cup of coffee (never turned the pot off from earlier) and watched TV till about three pm. I watched NYPD Blue, News Radio, and MASH. Before News Radio I had two sausage sandwhiches (with ketchup). I checked the mail box (the mailbox outside the house, not the internet one) and than went back upstairs to the bedroom and napped for about an hour. When I woke up upstairs I couldn't find the remote, and I was to lazy to get out of bed, so I watched some show on TLC about cabnetry (sp?) for about a half an hour. I than went downstairs and piddled around for about a half an hour and than took a shower. Than, feeling quite empowered, I went to Taco Bell and bought two Taco Pizzas (to go of course), came back home, watched The Simpson (two episodes), King Of The Hill, and Seinfeld. I washed dishes, watched the last half hour of Law And Order on TNT, and than made sandwhiches for Wednesday. "You know who" came home about this time, two hours of family stuff took place, and here I am now. I have to say, the episode I saw today of NYPD Blue was one of the best I've ever seen.

8/20/2002 08:25:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS