AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Sunday, September 15, 2002

 

11:14am
I had a post last night that blamed Buffalo's four Superbowl losses (two to Dallas) to international terrorism. I probably went a little overboard so I took it down.

11:45am
"I'm OK with it, but it will be a drag if I don't make it till the next James Bond movie comes out."
-Warron Zevon on his diagnosis of terminal lung cancer.

12:20pm
For lunch I brought to work two Philly Cheese Steak Hot Pockets, but forgot bring a plate to put them on or a knife and a fork to eat them which. I guess you can eat them without a knife or a fork but I'm freaky like that. I even eat my pizza with a fork and a knife.

1:10pm
There must be a million people trying to access NFL's main page cause I can't get into it. Which stinks because I can't watch the game here at work because my coworkers are watching a Lifetime movie and I dare not ask to watch the football game.

2pm
I just realized that I have drank alcohol every night for the last four nights. Which I guess, isn't good. But there is a Steelers game on tonight so it will probably be five nights. Than of course I have Tuesday off which means I might on Monday. Uh oh.

2:05pm
There is new movie coming out that pits Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) against Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street). I saw an interview the other day with Robert Englund (who plays Freddy). He said he would give the edge to Freddy Krueger because Freddy has the ability to invade peoples minds. I have to disagree because Freddy invades peoples minds and preys upon their fears. But Jason is a sick demented monster, who has no fears. So I would give the edge to Jason.

3:30pm
This day is just never going to stinking end. Four more hours to go.

4:05pm
Judging by the scores that are coming in, I would say its probably going to be one strange NFL season.

4:23pm
Around I'm guessing 5am I woke for really no good reason. I went downstairs and watched some TV because I wanted a cigarette and got hooked on this movie that I think was on TBS. It was an underwater version of Alien. I mean, its like they took the same premise and put it underwater. I fell asleep on the sofa and didn't see the end, but I'm guessing it ended like alien did. I have to say though, it wasn't that bad of a movie.

4:35pm
I just now put "the underwater version of Alien" into google and immediatly found out that the movie I was watching this morning was "Leviathan". I was also lead to a link demonbusters.com, that shows you how you can get rid of demons yourself. I guess there was a demon named Leviathan.

6:35pm
I have my back up plan in case the Steelers games goes bad for us tonight. Cape Fear is on USA and The Abyss is on American Movie Classics.

7:15pm
Finished.
9/15/2002 08:41:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS