AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, September 06, 2002

 
amanda peterson

1:45pm
Biggie Smalls Was Involved in Tupac's Murder. Aha!!! I always knew he had something to do with it, but wasn't sure how. Weird, he had them use his own gun. Not that I'm a big fan of either one, but I'm a sucker for an unsolved murder.

2:05pm
"With all due respect to the world's great drummers - it ain't brain surgery."
-Mickey Dolenz, 1996

3:05pm
I just had one of those new McDonald's hot dogs. I have to say, its probably one of the worst hot dogs I've ever had. First of all, it didn't even look like a hot dog, it was all red throughout. Turns out its a beef hot dog (you know, the kind of hot dog that the majority of people don't eat). Very icky, two thumbs down. I would like to try one of the McAfrika burgers though, I don't think they have them in the U.S. yet.

3:40pm
This is the first month in the last five, that I am not behind in the payments on My 2002 Hyundai Accent GL. Yea me!!!

4:32pm
Four more hours and I am done work for the weekend. Gosh, four hours seems like a lifetime right now.

4:50pm
Okay, now my NFL prediction explanations. I won't explain the AFC picks, I mean, we all know the Pittsburgh Steelers will take that division. The NFC is much cloudier. I think the Eagles are good, but I don't like their chances on the road, and I also think they have been a bit over hyped in the media. Still, they'll take the NFC East handily. Tampa Bay will take the South and might actually make it to the division championship game, I'm second guessing my Eagles pick. The rest (wild cards and San Fran) are really just guesses. The Rams, sorry to say, I think will barely have a winning season. My Green Bay pick is based solely on a healthy Brett Favre and wicked winter I think we'll have.
One other thing of note. None of my picks last year turned out correct. And thats all I'll say about that.

6:15pm
The creator of Daypop is in Rome until Sept. 13th and Daypop will be unavailable until than (until he can get home and fix it). Whew, I was worried it was shut down or something.

7:39pm
Lisa Simpson's poem about the death of Snowball 1 (from the Simpsons of course)

"I had a cat named Snowball
She died! She died!
Mom said she was sleeping,
She Lied! She lied!
Oh why is my cat dead?
Couldn't that Chrylser hit me instead?"


8pm
Okay, almost done here. We're having company tonight which means I'll be staying in the guest room (where the computer is), which is strange that I never get to stay in the main bedroom when there is company. The cool thing about this is that we're probably going to drink (that always happens for some reason). Before I go to bed I'll blog something. This should be interesting, I've not done any drunken blogging recently. (The last two times I did, once in April and January, I erased the next morning). I think tonights game is Trivial Pursuit.



9/06/2002 10:59:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS