AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, September 28, 2002

 
2:00pm
Another day at work.

2:30pm
I've started to get addicted to this whole thing about who shot Tupac Shakur, which is strange cause I don't even like rap. Well anyway, here's a good site with theories. I tried looking up "Mob Piru Bloods" which is a gang that Shakur and Suge Knight was in, but there wasn't much there. If I started a gang, I would at least get a gang website.

2:35pm
Oh, thats a funny thought. The AP Site Bloods. Oh yea, we're bad.

3:15pm
"It's not easy being a celebrity. Once this little kid, this cute little kid asked me for an autograph. I gave it to him. He said, 'Thanks Mr. Hanks!' I took it away from him, tore it up, and told him Tom Hanks was dead."
-Harrison Ford

5:55pm
Tonight all the cats are getting a flea bath. There was a stray we took in (Juliet) and even though she was kept in another room, now there's a flea problem. I'm hoping that I come away from this unharmed, but I really don't think thats going to happen. All the cats at least have their back paws, and when you are bathing cats, thats the danger. The back claws.

7pm
Last night I finally got "Starship Troopers" on tape. Pretty much by accident. I had meant to tape "The Shield" on FX. I forgot that I was taping and realized this a.m. that Starship Troopers was on right after The Shield. Cool.


9/28/2002 11:38:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS