AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, October 19, 2002

 

11:30am
Had to take my cat Ricky to the vet yesterday cause he has a urinary tract infection. Which seems to happen once a year. The vet said it could be stress related but I think it has something to do with the fact (and I didn't tell the vet this) that I switched their urinary tract food to a cheaper alternative about two months. Of course we're promplty switched back now. On the way to the vets Ricky (and he always does this) pooped in the carrier in the car and was so stinky I had to pull over to the side of the road and clean the poopy out of the carrier. Of course I ended getting poopy all over me and I stunk when I go to the vets.

12pm
So every year I have the same quandry (did I use "quandry" correctly? i think I did) do I get the flu shot to prevent the flu, or do I avoid the flu shot cause it might actually give me the flu. My personal motto has always been "Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing.", so I probably won't. But than, if everyone I work with gets the shot and they have a little bit of the flu in them, then I guess I could get the full blown thing. I have no clue as to what to do.

1:50pm
When did American Movie Classics start having all the commecrials? I taped Fright Night and they were taking a commercial break like every ten minutes. I mean, I don't mean to whine, but it was so much better without all the commercials. I guess they have to make money though and the other way wasn't working. I've noticed as well, that the standard for what they consider a classic has kind of dropped (not in the case of Fright Night that is a classic).

2:30pm
The Bravest Cat In The World

4:15pm
What a rainy lazy day. It seems like all the rainy days happen when I'm at work, which is kind of a bummer. I'd prefer the rainy days to happen while I'm at home, all the more reason to stay inside and do nothing or you know, laze around. I used to be an outside person, but in the last five years I have definatly become a home person. If I have the day off, and it is sunny out, sometimes I think; "Darn, its nice out, maybe I should go out and do something."

6:28pm
According to this news story, Gordon Lightfoot is still in the hospital. That must have been one serious blood vessel problem. The story is date October 8th though. I was going to see him in concert earlier in the year in Lancaster but we all forgot to buy tickets till it was too late.

10/19/2002 09:13:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS