AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, October 21, 2002

 
amanda peterson


2:20pm
I'm going for the Anaheim Angels in the series because, (and this is embarrasing cause I am quite a sports fan), I didn't know Anaheim had a baseball team.

2:45pm
I think its been maybe a half a year since I brought this up, but I am still thinking about my idea of Barbamittens may someday work out. (If your not familiar with my idea, they are specially made latex gloves (like surgeons gloves) that you would be given at restaurants if you are eating barbecued ribs. I saw a guy accidentally wipe bbq sauce on his shirt Sunday afternoon, and my first thought was, "that man needs a set of Barbamittens." The only thing preventing me from implementing the idea is I don't know how to invent things. Maybe I should just patent the idea so that if anyone comes up with it, they'll have to pay me.

4:30pm
I love browsing the recently updated blogs at blogger, but it bums me out when I see a really cool or interesting title and I check out that blog and its in a foreign language. I have no problem with foreign languages of course, but why would you put your title in english, and the rest of the blog in another language? Maybe its a blogger thing though. And maybe I should learn another language.

6:30pm

"I remember one time I tried to pity this fool. He told me his name was Jeff. He was married. He pulled out his wallet and showed me three pictures of his kids; Kelly, Robert, Brittany. Real cute kids. Don't get too close man. It's hard to pity a fool if you get too close."
-Mr. T

8:15pm

This Cat is as inpatient with his printer as I am with mine.

10/21/2002 11:45:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS