AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, October 14, 2002

 

Normally, after our Pittsburgh Steelers win a game I spend half my post talking about how they won, and why they won, and how that means they are going to kick butt for the rest of the season. Well, we got our second win of the season yesterday. Against the Bengals. And now with a losing record we are tied for first place (imagine that!). Well its cool that we are tied for first place, and we still have a chance, but I really can't celebrate the win. It was against the Bengals. I feel so bad for Cincy, I mean, they deserve so much better than what has been tossed their way. And I think a lot of the Steelers right now probably feel great that they won, but feel kind of crappy at Cincy's expense. (After all, it was their head coach that helped turn the Steelers around ten years ago).


10/14/2002 08:32:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS