AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, October 28, 2002

 

Today, was a sucky day.

Oh, today was a sucky day. I had a truley sucky day at work. A true suckapalooza. A suckfest. A suck o' rama. Today sucked big time. How does this day suck? Let me count the ways. In Mexican, today would be called; "El Sucko". In Italian it would probably be referred to as "Suckolini". In French it would probably be referred to as every day since 1941. Of course if you were a dictator in Iraq, today would not suck so bad, as opposed to like a day a month from now or so. And if you just happen to be Fritz Mondale, today sucks cause, you know, darn it, I have to go back to work. And if you just happen to be some type of Russian terrorist, today sucks cause you're not around to see how much today sucks, which I guess sucks. If your a Baltimore Ravens fan today sucks, but not near as much as yesterday sucked. I'm guessing Winona Ryder thinks today sucked. As opposed to the folks who made the movie "Jack Ass", I'm guessing today does not suck for them. And of course some days suck, but in a good way, like the White Sucker Fish of Lake Michigan (and Huron, and Erie), in that case, every day you suck, well, its a good day. Cause if you are a White Sucker Fish (Catostomus Commersoni), well, sucking means good eating. Like me with a McDonald's chocolate soft ice cream. Or like the McDonald's Big Extra being on the Dollar Menu, I can suck one of them down in a minute. Heck, I wish I had a Big Extra to suck down right now. What doesn't suck? Dork Blog Version 1.9 that doesn't suck.
10/28/2002 09:08:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS