AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, November 07, 2002

 
amanda peterson

12:30pm
Well, I think I am over the cold. I have a bit of a cough, and I did feel a little "sicky" this morning, but I definatly feel better now. I did have some hot tea with a shot of whiskey and honey in it and that just knocked me out cold. I could have taken some thera flu but I didn't want to get dried out (I know alcohol will do that but I was taking my chances).

1:10pm
Moby wants you to call Butterball and complain about all the turkeys being killed this month. I think I said this before (oh I'm sure I have) but I've always thought that abstaining from eating meat my not be good for you. Sure you can get the protien from peanut butter and other things, but being omnivores, isn't there some psychological if not physical price to pay for abstaining? I mean, even making the judgement not to eat meat might go against human nature. It would be like a bear abstaining or something. Okay that might be the lamest argument for against not eating meat, but there it is anyways.

1:45pm
"As the votes are finalized and the bloodthirsty, foreigner-killing, minority-hating Republicans claim their lead over the spineless, tree-humping, baby-stabbing Democrats, we are left with nothing but questions." That article is just too funny.

3:30pm
In the last two days I have played 20 games of solitaire on the computer here at work and I've only once twice, each win on the tenth game. I hope this doesn't mean the computer randomly lets you win once every ten times (which I guess wouldn't be random) but the bummer is I'm going to have to play ten more times to find out.

5pm
This is cool, I was going through the archives (making sure nothing I really like was deleted after like a hundred posts) and I found my "Today Was A Good Day" alternate lyrics. I'm sure Ice Cube won't mind. Of course Ice Cube's lyrics are in bold and mine regular. Its been so long ago I forget why I wrote alternate lyrics, probably cause its one of the few raps songs I like, but I can't relate to the words.

Today Was A Good Day

Just wakin up in the mornin gotta thank God, I don't know but today seems kinda odd
Every day is an odd one for me.
No barkin from the dog, no smog
I don't have a dog, and Elizabethtown doesn't have any smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog
I like bacon and ham
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out
If its breakfeast, I am pigging out
Finally got a call from a girl I wanna dig out
?
Hooked it up for later as I hit the do'
I went out the door
Thinkin will I live, another twenty-fo'
I better gosh darn live another 'twenty fo'
I gotta go cause I got me a drop top
My Hyundai has a conventional steel roof with a dome light
And if I hit the switch, I can make the (expletive deleted) drop
If I hit the light switch, the lights come on
Had to stop, at a red light
I always stop at red lights
Lookin in my mirror and not a jacker in sight
I don't know what a jacker is, so I can't honestly say if I saw one this morning or not
And everything is alright
Everything is skippy
I got a beep from Kim, and she can (expletive deleted) all night
I knew a Kim in high school, she's a cardiologist now
Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all, Which park, are y'all playin basketball?
I really stink at basketball
Get me on the court and I'm trouble
Get me on the court and its a damn miracle
Last week (expletive deleted) around and got a triple double
I had a double cheeseburgher value meal Monday afternoon
Freakin niggaz everyway like M.J.
I didn't like Space Jam at all
Drove to the pad and hit the showers
I shower in the mornings
Didn't even get no static from the cowards
I think sometimes I'm a coward, but I try not to dwell on it
Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me
I work with a fool at work
Saw the police and they rolled right past me
I usually wave to the police when they drive past me
No flexin, didn't even look in a nigga's direction as I ran the intersection
I ran an intersection by accident once in 1987 when I first got my license
Went to $hort Dog's house, they was watchin Yo! MTV Raps
My mom has a 100 pound Bermese mountain dog at her house
What's the haps on the craps?
The 'haps' is once a day for me
Shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em, Roll 'em in a circle of niggaz and watch me break 'em, with the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven, Seven even back do' Lil' Joe, I picked up the cash flow
I have no cash flow whatsoever
Then we played bones, and I'm yellin domino
I've never played dominoes
Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central L.A.
Same here
Left my nigga's house paid
My friends never pay me back when I loan them money
Picked up a girl been tryin to (expletive deleted) since the 12th grade
I just barely gradutated out of 12th grade
It's ironic, I had the brew she had the chronic
I usually have a case of beer in the fridge in the garage
The Lakers beat the Supersonics
When they start enforcing the 'traveling' rule, I'll start watching pro basketball
Next few lines I deleted because of the many 'expletives'
I was glad everything had worked out
I am thrilled when everything works out
Dropped her (expletive deleted) off and then chirped out
Chirped?
Today was like one of those fly dreams
Some times I dream that I can fly
Didn't even see a berry flashin those high beams
Everytime I use my highbeams I forget to turn them off and an oncoming car flashes me like fifty times in anger
No helicopter looking for a murder
Same here
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
I can relate to this
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
I've never seen the Good Year Blimp unless John Madden points it out
And it read, "Ice Cube's a pimp", Drunk as hell but no throwin up
I hate throwing up
Half way home and my pager still blowin up
I don't have a pager
Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.
My fiance does not allow firearms anywhere

5:25pm
I have to go to a wedding next week and I can't stand weddings for pretty much one reason; the song "Old Time Rock N' Roll". It seems like every wedding I go to you have to sit through a bunch drunk people dancing around to that song. I might have liked that song when it first came out.

11/07/2002 10:20:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS