AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, November 15, 2002

 
2:30pm
I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but I had that dream again last night, the one where my cat needs glassses. I think this is the fourth time in six months. Its been almost two months since the last time so I thought it was over. In this variation I had him back at the vets and they were measuring the distance between his eyes so they could make the glasses.

3pm
I have tomorrow off, and I plan on taking at least one good nap. And should it so happen that I am not tired enought tomorrow afternoon to take a nap, I will take a half a dose of Nyquil just to make sure I am tired enough to take a nap. I've been wishing I could take a nap in the middle of the day all week.

3:10pm
For some reason this blog doesn't publish in either pro1, pro2, or that tps something version. Of course you don't know this exactly now cause its not on my blog.

4:20pm
"Big Mac, Chocolate Shake, Coca Cola, French Fries, Icy coke, Thick Shake, Sundaes and Apple Pie."
I typed that out completly out of memory cause its been stuck in my head all day, even though I probably haven't heard the commercial in like a million years.

5:10pm
Still no publishing. I feel like one of those tree in the forest things. Or maybe my most favorite tree in the forest type saying. "If you lose you leg in a motorcycle accident when you are 29, but live another 30 years, will your leg be waiting for you when you get to Heaven?"

6:30pm
I'm starting to think that the problem may be with the computer I use here at work. Hmm.

11/15/2002 12:06:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS