AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Sunday, November 10, 2002

 

A tie? What the heck is that?????

Maddox, Vick both dazzle in tie

I'm really speechless. I mean, my gosh, Tommy had almost five hundred yards passing. And Amos had over a hundred yards rushing. And granted I love Dan Reeves, but what the heck? I'm guessing there are a lot of folks saying; "What the heck?". I don't know that you could ask anymore of the Steelers Offense or Defense. Yeesh. We didn't lwin the game, but on the same hand we didn't lose it. You certainly have to give a thumbs up to Atlanta for not giving up in the 4th quarter (thats usually how we beat teams, they hang it up), them not hanging it up might have something to do with their coach. Yeesh, is all I have to say. Yeesh.

7pm
But for the record you can't go wrong with Kamchatka Vodka, its not as expensive as Absolut, and it doesn't taste much differant.


11/10/2002 08:05:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS