AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, November 16, 2002

 
amanda peterson

Well, I had today off, and I spent all day parked on the sofa in front of the television. I ate way too much, but today was a good televison day. A very good day. I.E.,

MILLERS CROSSING -With Gabriel Byrne. That movie is just too cool. The best part has to be when Gabriel Byrne's character is being led out to Millers Crossing by a bunch of gangsters who will kill him if they don't find the body of a guy the was supposed to kill (but didn't cause he's not a killer) and just as he is about to be killed, they find a body (who was killed by the guy he was supposed to kill but didn't).

MURDER IN GREENWICH -Which was a lot better than I expected. I'm not so sure that jerkface Mark Fuhrman had as much to do with Skakel's conviction as the movie leads you to believe, but it certainly put the whole Moxley murder into perspective. Having a dead Martha Moxley narrate it was kind of wierd, but the movie did cover a lot of facts of the murder (and a couple I didn't know). So it was pretty cool.

SABRETOOTH!!! -I have to say this movie is super cool. I mean SUPER COOL. I love horror movies, and sabre tooth tigers (and there are like no movies having anything to do with sabre tooth tigers), so this movie was primo! I won't give out the plot or anything. But it was cool. Its also super cool to see the "upper forties or fifties" cable channels start making their own movies. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie that ABC, NBC, or CBS made that I really liked or looked forward to.

Of course along with watching a ton of movies today, we sat around eating way too much.

What your AP Site Author pigged out on today (in ordrer)...

1) 2 Bacon McMuffins, two hashbrowns, and 2 cups of coffee (10 a.m.)
2) 2 Ham and Cheese sandwhiches and a large glass of lemonade. (1pm)
3) 3 Pieces of barbecued chicken thighs and a small bowl of rice. (4:30pm)
4) A small bowl of vanilla ice cream with a generous "dollup" of Hershey's chocolate syrup. (7pm).
5) Three pieces of Papa Dino's pizza (extra sauce). (11pm).



11/16/2002 09:18:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS