AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, December 09, 2002

 
2pm
Since if the Steelers win I usually like to brag about it, I thought I'd write about our big loss yesterday. So this is what the different folks I talked to on Sunday had to say about it (I make most of my family calls on Sundays).

My Mom- "They (expletive deleted). I don't want to talk about it."

My Dad- "Did you see my Eagles? Thats how you play football." (He loves to talk about the Steelers if his Eagles win).

My Oldest Sister- "Thats football, right? Its a football team?"

My Sister's Husband- "My condolences. Man, that (expletive deleted)."

My Neighbor Spence- "Tommy threw the game. I wonder how much they gave him." (Spence was on his front porch smoking, his wife won't let him smoke in the house. I always like to point that out. I think Spence's wife could take him in a fair fight.)

3pm
Fox has this new show coming out called "Joe Billionaire", or it might be "Joe Millionaire". Either or, they tell these 20 women that this guy has a ton of money and they all compete to I guess marry him or something. What they are not telling the women, until the end of the show, is that he only makes $19,000 dollars a year. Outside of Fear Factor, I'm not much into the reality shows, but I think I will definatly watch the last episode of this one. I mean, it seems so wrong, but still, I'd love to see the winners reaction on the last show.

4pm
According to This Article At The Smoking Gun, which is a probation report on Winona Ryder, she had 37 prescriptions filled from 20 different doctors between January of 1996 and December of 1998, presumably pain medication. Also in the report a police officer said she should get help before they find her dead with a needle stuck in her arm. It looks like part of her probation will include drug testing. So I doubt we've heard the last of this. Of course for the record, I think she got a bum rap big time. And that thing the prosecutor said about the Klaas thing was just heinous. The probabtion report is like a billion pages long, so have some free time if you go there.

5:45pm
I've actually had to work pretty hard in the last couple hours (believe it or not). It seems as the holidays get closer, people are a lot more grumpier than they used to be (or I might be being pessimistic). I dare say I spoke with more than one or two happy people all day (outside of my coworkers).

8:25pm
Finally, time to go home!


12/09/2002 01:09:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS