AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, December 27, 2002

 
Injured Reserve

There won't be any new posts here till next Wednesday or Thursday. This a.m. I was making chili and was opening a big can of kidney beans and there was an accident and I cut my right thumb from close to the tip (back of fingernail) to the middle of the back of my hand pretty good. Anyways, 11 sticthes later here I am (typing with my left hand). I was told not to use the computer till late next week (this post is darn hard thats for sure, try posting/typing with just your left hand, its fifteen minutes since I started this!). Anyways, I'll post next week when Ihave my right hand back. Sorry!
Update 12/30
None of my pictures are working, hand hurts to much to fix it though. Yeesh!
12/27/2002 08:39:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS