AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, December 12, 2002

 
No more Ice Storm!! Back to normal!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

I am so never going to complain about my electric bill again. Yesterday around 9am (at about the heigth (sp?) of the ice storm) we lost cable. I wasn't too suprized, thats usually the first to go. Then around 11am the phone went dead. I was cool with that though. Until the electricity went out. That just plain totally stunk. Thankfully, Pennsylvania Power and Light had the juice back on in a few hours though. I didn't get my phone back till this morning, and I'm still without cable. According to Comcast I should have cable back by tomorrow afternoon. Comcast being the crappiest company in the world, I'll probably get cable back sometime next week. Does any company stink more than Comcast? Maybe Enron. Maybe. Unfortunatley though, I get my internet connection through a phone company, and since I guess lines are still down, logging on is a pain in the rear. It took forever to log on tonight. I'm visiting the parents tomorrow for a couple days.
12/12/2002 08:53:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS