AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, December 03, 2002

 
amanda peterson

YOUR AP-SITE FAMILY PHOTO ALBUM!

Yup. We tried to do this about four or five months ago but kind of screwed it up, but what the heck, we'll give it another try. I've taken a few pictures from our famly photo album and decided to post them here. This will be a first, having pictures with no horns and tails (although I was tempted to add them). Anyways here's a few pictures from our family photo album.

In early July of 1974, my oldest sister Des, gave birth to a 1 and a 1/2 pound short hair named "Patches". (Note the cool orange carpet, thats my Grandmother house in New Jersey, that carpeting was still there when she died in 1993).

amanda peterson

My First Job circa 1982. In 1982 E.T. was all the craze. Since I was just about the right size, a friend of my parents, who was the mall manager asked them if I would be the little kid that wore the E.T. suit at the center square mall Santa picture place (you know, that place where all the kids had their picture taken with Santa). Of course I took the job, and I have to say, just as many people wanted their Christmas picture taken with E.T. as they did with Santa. In this picture is my oldest sister, and my twin sister (and of course me as E.T.). Also as I remember, Santa always smelled like beer.

amanda peterson

Little Munchkin/Gremlins Do Exist!!!!
This pictue was taken in 1989 when my old sister and I were at our Godparent's at the beach. It was supposed to be a picture of some flowers my sister recieved, but notice the big red arrow pointing down at what looks like a miniature person watching us. To this day we are all clueless about that that is. I think its a real live little person watching us!


amanda peterson

The same night that the last pictue was taken at my godparent's house. I stayed up late after everyone had gone to bed. I raided my grandmother's liquer cabnet and drank way to much. I decied to make a "time capsule picture" and took my walkman, my pack of cigarettes (I smoked menthol back then!), the tape I was listening to (I think Peter Gabriel's Security), the bottle I was drinking from, and I wrote a note to myself in the future and took a picture. The only problem, I was using a cheap camera and I can't read what I wrote to myself in the future (back then).

amanda peterson

This is a cool picture. Why is it cool? Cause you can see that my parents were pretty lax on changing poor Patche's litter box. I wonder where I get it from? I'd like to title this picture "1974 Cat Implores You To Change Her Litterbox." Not unlike my 2002 cats do!

amanda peterson


12/03/2002 08:11:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS