AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, January 30, 2003

 
amanda peterson

12pm
Work has now blocked access to Court Tv Dot Com, Fark Dot Com. One of my coworkers who is a Mary Kay consultant just found out that Mary Kay Dot Com has also been blocked and she is completley bummed out. Of course there is absolutley nothing we can do about it (this is work after all). I will miss my CourtTv Dot Com.

1pm
Something splashed onto my jeans on my way into work and now my jeans kind of smell bad. I can't describe the smell, its just a bad smell, so I'm staying away from all my coworkers today. I think I might call one of the people that are coming in soon and ask them if they can bring in some fabric refreshner spray or something.

2pm
"The official line is we had our schedules mixed up, so we had to leave, but I didn't like the movie . . . Sundance is weird. The movies are weird."
-Britney Spears talking about the movie "The Singing Detective" and the Sundance film festival. You know, for once I think I agree with her. Some of the movies that Sundance says is really great, well they are just weird.

2:15pm
One of my co-workers just told me a funny story. About two years ago she was living with a bulimic roomate. One week on the day before pay day they had only enough money to buy to Whoppers at Burger King. So they went and bought the two Whoppers and ate them, and than the bulimic roomate went into the bathroom and threw up and my co-worker got really angry and yelled at her cause she could have eaten the second Whopper without "wasting it".

1/30/2003 10:04:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS