AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, January 09, 2003

 
amanda peterson

1:30pm
I just had a huge plate of ham, mashed potatoes, and corn, with a ton of butter and salt and pepper and now I am so thirsty its not funny. I'm also kind of nappish, but I'm here at work and I spent the time I could have spent napping eating all that ham. But at least its not as bad as yesterday where I was hardly motivated to do anything. Also its like fifty some degrees outside and in the middle of winter that kind of puts me into a weird mood i.e. kind of discombobulated. As opposed, of course, to being bobulated.

2:20pm
"Consumption of alcohol at least three to four days a week was inversely associated with the risk of myocardial infarction." Whoo hoo!!!!!!! Although the article does say "there was a danger that people would interpret the study's findings to mean that alcohol was a health food.", which is exactly how I am going to interpret it anyways. Whoo hoo!!!!

3pm
I had a dream last night that the Pittsburgh Steelers won the Superbowl (or the AFC championship game). Probably the Championship game cause in the dream I was at Heinz Field watching the game. Which according to my dream would mean that we'll beat the Titans this Saturday and The NY Jets will beat Oakland cause we have homefield advantage over the Jets but not the Raiders. Of course I also dreamt that I was playing harmonica with The Doors, and I just can't see that happening.

6:20pm
On the drives into work in the mornings I've taken to listening to sports talk a.m. radio. I found about four of them and I alternate between the bunch. What shocking is how little they actually talk about sports, and spend most of their time joking amongst themselves (the talk show hosts). And when they do talk about sports half of its about baseball. Last I checked baseball was over til spring. I mean you've got the NFL playoffs coming up, so you'd think they'd spend more time talking about that than the five minutes they spend on it every hour. And they're still even talking about the Buckeyes. Yeesh.

7:15pm
Back to my gas price rant of yesterday. A coworker said its actually more than $1.45 a gallon. Its actually $1.4599 a gallon. And sure enough when I got the pump is said $1.4599 a gallon. So lets say my 2002 Hyundai Accent GL with its super high car payments has a nine gallon tank (I think its a 9 gallon tank, its a small tank but I get fifty billion miles to a gallon). You would think to fill it up it would cost $13.05. But no, since its $145.99 it actually costs $13.14.

1/09/2003 11:50:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS