AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, February 28, 2003

 
12:30pm
I feel like complete total crap right now. I woke up this a.m. with a sore throat, my chest hurt, headache, and stomach pains. I would have called in sick but I did that two weeks ago and I'm off the next two days so I figure I'll just suffer through it. I hate being sick cause I'm such a hypochondriac I always worry that its the beginning of some fatal illness. I also hope this doesn't ruin my weekend. Not that I was going to do anything but lay around and watch TV, but still.

1pm
As I left here yesterday they (the news) predicted up to 8 inches of snow on the ground at this time today. Amount of snow on the ground right now: none. Not that I'm complaining about the forecast this time, even the Weather Channel was fooled. I'm just thrilled nothing happened. On the news this morning I did notice that the weather guy seemed very upset that the snow never came (cause last night he was saying it was going to be a humdinger I guess).

1:45pm
Because I am a big wussy, I just went out and bought Zicam Cold Remedy. Its says its "homepathic", whatever that means. Supposedly its this new product that can fight colds. I'll know if it works tomorrow, providing that what I have is a cold.

4pm
I don't feel any better than when I took the Zicam, but I don't feel any worse either. I think its supposed to take a while before it works. According to the box is clinically proven to reduce the duration of the common cold and the severity of the cold systems.
One thing I have to remind myself to do on the way home is buy a new snow shovel. The one I had broke from the last snow we had. I bought it at the dollar general store because it was cheap (can't imagine why it broke) but I think I am going to get another one just like it. Winter can't hang around to much longer. It just can't.

2/28/2003 10:10:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS