AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, February 14, 2003

 
3:30pm
Last night and this morning they predicted almost eight inches of snow for tonight and tomorrow, so I packed enough stuff that if it was the storm of the century I was actually going to stay at a hotel. Now though, they're saying it might just be an inch of snow or maybe two. They aren't saying why they changed the forecast (I wish they would do that).

4pm
A belly dancer, a trapeze artist, a love triangle, and a set of bull castration tongs. You just know what happened next.

4:45pm
I must have had one heck of a nightmare last night. I woke up this morning with four fingernail scratches on my face (two of which were kind of painful). That is totally freaky, I have never had that happen before. I must have done it cause last night none of the cats were in the bedroom. Weird.

4:30pm
I have an urge for a MacDonalds MCDLT. If you remember them they were the burgers that came in the carton that had the meat seperate from the lettuce and mayonaise and stuff. The reason was to keep the hot side hot, and the cold side cold. It really didn't do that to well, but it was tasty. I also miss those styrofoam burger holders. They were cool, but I guess it takes them a million years to biodegrade. Now when you buy any burger its all mushed up.

4:50pm
I must be dreaming. I just went to the weather channel web site and now it is saying it is not going to snow at all Saturday. That is just to good to be true. If that turns out true I swear I will go at least one month without whining about how wrong the weather people are. I swear.

7pm
I was listening to the Jim Rome on a.m. radio and he was talking about how much he respected the "Juice". That kind of shocked me, I never thought Jim Rome would be an O.J. fan. But he went on and on about the persecution of the "Juice" and that no one has suffered more than the "Juice". At first I thought he was making a joke, but he was really serious. When I got to work I mentioned it to my boss (whose a football fan and we talked about Jim Rome before). Well anyways, she kind of looked at me funny and said, "Do you think he might have been talking about the "Jews"?" I can be such a ninny sometimes.

2/14/2003 01:12:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS