AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, March 20, 2003

 
11:30am
I brought fish to work today and forgot to bring tartar sauce, which means I'm going to have to wait to eat the fish for like three hours when I'll get the chance to buy some tartar sauce. I love tartar sauce and pretty much the only reason I eat fish, is to eat tartar sauce. The bummer of course is that tartar sauce at a convienience (sp?) store is on what I call the gold standard. Meaning you'll pay as much for it by weight as you do for gold.

12pm
Wis. Man Eats His 19,000th Big Mac. My hero.

12:10pm
I just read this article in the NY Times (I won't link it cause you have to register to read it) that said the NFL is thinking about adding two more teams to the playoffs and changing the way overtime is done. Instead of sudden death each team would get a possession. Which I have to say, after watching that Steelers-Detroit game many years ago where the ref. blew the coin toss, and that coach from I forget what team actually electing to not recieve the ball in overtime, it might be a good idea. Give each team one possession and than go into sudden death. I don't know about adding another team to the playoffs, I'm kind of leaning for it considering all the new expansion teams that have been added and the new eight division format.

12:45pm
I hate to link a lot of stuff but check this out Dead Zone Star Anthony Michael Hall Sued for $600,000. The sueing is no big whoop until you find out why. Turns out he has bipolar disorder and had to be hospitalized because of "bipolar affective disorder depression with psychotic features." The show, if you haven't seen it, is actually pretty good.

3:15pm
I read on the news today that at my old highschool, students walked out of classes in protest of a teacher strike that is to start tomorrow. Things have must really changed since I was in cause that would have been cause for celebration because that would have meant a long weekend (and possibly having off the next week).

6:25pm
Ever since I watched The Perfect Storm I am now obsessed with those Swordfish boats. This happens whenever I see a movie I really like. So, don't be suprized if there are a lot of post soon about swordfish boats.

3/20/2003 08:55:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS