AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, March 21, 2003

 
11:30am
When I went through the McDonalds drive thru this morning all the McDonalds employees were wearing rabbit ears on their head. I didn't ask why, but I should have. Now for the life of me I can't figure out why they would be wearing rabbit ears.

11:45am
Dog Lovers to Decide if Bark Is Worth the Bite
. It seems like a Japanese company has created a translation device that turns dog barks in human words. Okay, this is very dangerous ground here. Its great for dogs but you know the next step is cats. Dogs are loyal and loving and I'd love to hear what a dog has to say. But cats can be down right mean sometimes. I have one that every now and again looks like he wants to kill me if I take him off my recliner (I sometimes just sit on the sofa so as not to piss him off). Do I want my cats talking to other people? No way Jose.

1:20pm
I was just reading an internet message board and someone had said that James Buchanan, the only President to hail from our very own Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, might have been a homosexual. Of course there's nothing wrong with homsexuals, but he actually wasn't. The reason he never married was because the woman he loved died very young and he could not bare to be with anyone else. I guess you can call that todays history trivia.

I go to Buchanan's mansion Wheatland every now and again for the tour and its pretty cool. Once I was the only one there so it was like I had a personal tour guide. They say your not allowed to touch anything in the mansion but the tour guide let me so long as I didn't tell anyone. His pillow is still comfy after all these years.

3:50pm
The worst thing about working my shift on fridays (I work 11:30am-8:30pm) is that from where I sit I can see everyone sneaking out early for the weekend. I can tell the ones that are really sneaky cause they're allways glancing around as they are leaving the building to see if anyone is watching them. I wish I was one of those people.

3/21/2003 08:56:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS