AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

 
amanda peterson

12pm
Okay, last night I was for it, but now I think I am leaning the other way and might not become an organ donor. There's still that worry that after an accident some doctor might give up on me cause he is eyeing some transplant thing, which I kind of think is a possibility. Also, what if my organs go to some jerk? Do they they screen for that? I don't think so. I've got a week to make my decision.

12:40pm
Each cubicle in this office has three big pictures in it (different pictures in each cubicle). I have mountain range, a big tree, and a light house (Marshall Point Lighthouse, Maine). The light house is the really beautiful one, and it makes me hungry for fish or lobster. It also makes me daydream a lot.

3:30pm
Now this is shocking. Boston City Council Debate 'Bedbugs' . I actually thought bed bugs were a myth. I think I'll stay on the sofa from now on.

4pm
This interesting. According to the government's organ donor website even if you opt to become an organ donor, its ultimatley up to your family wether your organs are donated. They can say, even if you are one, that they don't want your organs donated ad thats it.
And they also say this;

If I sign a donor card, will it affect the quality of medical care I receive at the hospital?

No! Every effort is made to save your life before donation is considered.

So I guess I wasn't the only one worried about that.

7:05pm
Just like The Eighties Super Group Loverboy (who have a new super cool website) I am working for the weekend. How it works is in a five week period I get two weekends off in a row. This weekend I'm going to start buying my stuff to plant tomatos. I don't actually use seeds, I buy the little plants that are already started (I stink when it comes to seeds). I'm not actually going to plant, just by my stuff to plant. I'm going to go with twelve plants this year (two years ago I went with ten and nine matured and gave tomatos, the tenth just disapearred one night, either someone stole it or something ate it). When I do plant them I'll of course posts pictures.

10pm
A Difficult Post to Write
Betty's stepfather passed away on Saturday. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a parent. I so never want to know how that feels.

3/25/2003 09:51:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS